As you start to plan your deck or patio building project, the Breyer Construction team recommends considering the aesthetic appeal as well as the functionality of the space. You and your family will be spending a lot of time in this space, so it’s important to think through all options:
- Coverings and walls: adding a cover or wall is a great option to offer shade and privacy.
- Built-in-furniture: adding a built-in-furniture option is a great way to maximize your space and really have a stand-out feature.
- Stain or paint finish: a basic method of enhancing your deck is by adding a beautiful satin finish.
- Plants and landscaping: create a fresh feel to your space by adding colorful flowers and greenery.
- Lighting: adding lighting fixtures can create a warm and inviting ambience for evening entertainment or relaxation.
To learn more about how Breyer Construction recommends planning the aesthetic appeal of your space, check out our tips on increasing the visual appeal of your deck and patio project.
A Word from the Breyer Team
Our designers are the creative backbone of our team. They work closely with our clients, from the initial meeting throughout the process, to ensure that your vision is becoming a reality. From building materials, to colors and textures, they have the creative eye and ability to make sure that your project is aesthetically appealing and flows with your existing home color scheme and décor.
Breyer In the News
Matt Breyer, President and Lead Designer of Breyer Construction, was published on homes.com this month discussing how to refresh your outdoor space on a budget. Here are a few tips:
- Clean up your space: give your patio or deck a thorough cleaning for a budget friendly re-fresh.
- Add new furniture, lighting or accessories: adding new furniture, lighting, pillows, flower pots, etc. can add fresh color to any space.
- Fire pits: including a fire pit will add warmth and a nice focal point to your outdoor entertaining space.
- Add shade: not only does adding an umbrella, pergola or roof provide shade during the warmer months, but can provide a re-fresh that your guest will enjoy.
Adding budget-friendly, colorful and entertaining accessories to your deck or patio can add new life to your space that you and your family will enjoy. For more inspiration from Matt Breyer, read the full article here.
The Breyer team offers creative design services within each of their building projects, setting us a part from other contractors. To learn more about our design and building services, contact Breyer today.